• High school or equivalent (preferred)
• Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
• Customer service background with industry specific knowledge regarding products, schedules, policies, and procedures
• Excellent phone/oral communication skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Ability to diffuse difficult customer situations while maintaining decorum
• Ability to listen
• Ability to think outside the box and to multi-task
• Create very satisfied customers by utilizing all resources available through the CRM system in ABS and knowledge of company procedures.
• Handle incoming customer service calls (goal is to resolve 80% incoming calls on the 1st call)
• Key-in requests and resolutions into CRM system in ABS, run reports from ABS, analyze call data and make recommendations to US management team
• Support service leadership, be the voice of the customer by resolving difficult situations
• Develop new ways to care for customers and provide reports that drive process improvement
• Coordinate customer needs with multiple departments in a timely manner,
• Support service department, and other duties assigned by the Service Director.