Department: Customer Service
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM with Saturday rotation from 9AM-1PM
Pay Rate: $12/hr
Please Note: Next Training Class is expected to start on June 10th
A Blue Ridge Customer Care Specialist is a professional resource for customers to interact with when questions arise about their services. This specialized agent is able to handle technical questions about our products and services, address billing issues, promote and sell our products and create a dialog with the customer that creates the impression that our customers are important and we care deeply about their experience. They must relate well to all customers, always demonstrating through their interaction, a favorable image of Blue Ridge.
Provide support to Blue Ridge customers for billing, repair, retention and sales calls. Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and other general account inquiries over the phone in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer experience – Communicate information and directions to the customer in an organized and concise manner
Effectively gain the customer’s cooperation to work through the troubleshooting process to help diagnose the issue and resolve their trouble. Educate customers about the features and benefits of our products and services and consistently promote self-service options to improve the customer experience
Explain account information to customers with a focus on first call resolution. Resolve customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy, professionalism and problem solving
Act as a product consultant, communicating product features and benefits and make recommendations based on the customer’s needs/interests – Identify buying signals, ask for the sale, reinforce current values to existing customers and deliver high quality interaction
Regular, consistent and punctual attendance – Must be available to work overtime when needed. Actively participate in training and coaching sessions. Achieve established goals and performance metrics
• H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
• Microsoft Office Proficiency
• Customer relations skills – over phone
• Strong computer / Data Entry Skills
• Organization and record keeping Skills
• Strong communication Skills – both oral and written
• Ability to use basic office equipment
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to handle and resolve complaints/conflicts in a professional manner
• Ability to submit trouble tickets when necessary
• Ability to work at our Wellsboro office when needed
• A CCS must be able to meet and maintain company standards for customer care, accuracy, monitoring, attendance, and call handling. To assist with these requirements, we provide ongoing training.