Crew Member / (Central State Street area)
Full Job Description
In 1950, Bill Rosenberg opened the first Dunkin’ shop in Quincy, Massachusetts. Dunkin’ licensed the first of many franchises in 1955. It is now the world’s leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers per day. Dunkin’ sells 52 varieties of donuts and more than a dozen coffee beverages as well as an array of bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.
We are a locally owned and operated Dunkin’ franchise, with a fast-paced, high energy environment where you get to interact with loyal customers every day. Join our team today!
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin’, not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
As a Dunkin’ franchisee, we are committed to our employees as much as we are committed to our customers. We value hardworking and enthusiastic employees and we make it a priority to ensure their success.
Crew Members are the foundation of what keeps the store and America running. We are looking to add to our team of positive, energetic employees who are passionate about the Dunkin’ Brand and delivering exceptional customer service.
Benefits of working for a Dunkin’ franchisee:
- Competitive wages
- Awesome team-oriented environment
- Lots of potential for growth within the company for those who work hard
- Provide excellent guest satisfaction, service speed, and product quality
- Previous experience working in a cafe or quick service restaurant preferred
- Show passion about results by setting compelling targets and delivering on commitments
- Meet safety and sanitation standards
- Anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations
- Works well in a team environment