$30 an hour
Full Job Description
- Administering and interpreting the temperature of an individual utilizing infrared thermometers according to the manufacturer’s instructions and CDC guidance for personal protection.
- Screen visitors and staff using the health and travel history declaration form/questionnaire
- Put on (don) and remove (doff) personal protective equipment (PPE) per company protocol as required
- Reporting cases of positive and negative responses according to established protocols while remaining cognizant of appropriate reporting requirements (State, Local and Federal) requirements (established per site).
- taking and recording vital signs of patients
- Collection of specimens via nasal swab or Nasopharyngeal Swab
- process specimens to obtain results
- report results to required managers