Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Observa is a leading North America retail audit, merchandising, and activation organization. We offer many work opportunities at retail stores, including in grocery, mass merchandisers, convenience, and drug stores, among others.
Observa has recurring needs to fill Independent Contractor positions with experienced candidates to support in-store retail audit, merchandising, promotion, and sell-in programs for brands like Kind Snacks, Monster Energy, Bob’s Red Mill, Talking Rain, and many others. The work is performed at local retailers using the Observa mobile app for Android and iOS/Apple and interacting with store management and store associates.
Requirements: Must have merchandising and/or field representative experience
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, detail-oriented, organized and a problem solver
- Positive attitude and a good work ethic are essential
- Must be comfortable interacting and communicating with store personnel and the public
- Must be dependable
- Must be computer literate with access to a mobile smart phone (Android or iOS/Apple)
- Must be willing and able to enter surveys for work at the time the project/job is being completed
- Courteous, polite, and professional, with good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Responsible for own transportation
- Willing to work as an Independent Contractor
- Planogram (POG) experience a plus
- Shelf Reset experience a plus
If you are looking for additional merchandising work to add to your current schedule and meet the requirements above, Apply Today!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
We recommend you only work where you feel safe and follow COVID-19 guidelines defined by the CDC. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/grocery-food-retail-workers.html
- Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)