• Perform a variety of support work in the production of assessment rolls.
• Maintain and update records and indexes regarding property ownership and mailing addresses, includes occupation.
• Input assessment related data into the CAMA computer system.
• Learn and processes property transfers and prepares change of ownership statements.
• Assist the public with completion of forms and the use of the computer.
• Assist with the development of reports.
• Provide information to the public in person, over the telephone, and via fax.
• Basic computer operation, including working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Access.
• Correct English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Make mathematical calculations quickly and accurately.
• Pass background check and drug test.