• Perform complex judicial support work.
• Prepare legal documents, reports and mailings, processing criminal complaints and licenses, filing dockets, processing payments of filing fees, scheduling preliminary hearings and reconciling bank statements.
• Prepare correspondence, reports, commitments and/or releases.
• Notify authorities of releases and commitments.
• Assign and print warrants and pre-warrants and subpoenas.
• Enter dispositions, judgments and bonds.
• Answer, respond or direct walk ins- and telephone inquiries