Full Job Description
Benefits of Working for HHT:
This rewarding career includes competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and a supportive environment focused on developing your skills and advancing your career.
Benefits that start Day 1!
- Health Care: Full medical, dental and vision
- Three Weeks Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K and Company Match
Profit Sharing – Cash Payment Quarterly AND Deferral into 401K end of Q1 annually
Eligible after one year of service
- About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
- Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will have the opportunity to Burn Brighter working with a supportive team developing industry-leading hearth products.
- Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves and accessories. Lakeville, Minnesota is our home, but we have locations throughout the United States.
- As we continue expanding our operations, we’re looking for leaders who are confident in what they do, but open to learning from others. Hardworking professionals who take pride in their company as much as their work. Are you ready to drive meaningful change to our business, to learn through challenging work experiences and to act like an owner?
- Take the next step in your manufacturing career by applying for a job today. Here’s how to get started:
- Apply today for this position
- Is this position not perfect for you? Keep in touch with us and our opportunities by:
- Joining our Talent Community
- Following us on Facebook and Twitter