High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Exciting seasonal position at a residential summer camp for youth 8-16 years of age the dates of June 28th-July 23rd in Woodgate NY. (There is a salary for this position that will be discussed at interview.)
- Must be at least 18 years of age with experience working with children
- Ability to work well with other in a team setting.
- Ability to act as a positive role model at all times.
- Ability to maintain professional boundaries with campers and staff at all times.
- Must be able to stay overnights Sunday-Friday each week and training week
- Must follow all COVID-19 Restrictions and guidelines.
- Employment is contingent upon approval from NYS Health Department which includes notification from NYSDSS Central Register of Abuse and Maltreatment that the Counselor has not been subject of an investigation report, free of communicable diseases, and any other regulatory governmental entities requirements
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $0.00 per hour
Education: / High school or equivalent (Preferred)