$14.50 – $15.00 an hour
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Team Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of General Manager, Assistant Managers and Shift Supervisors. This position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team.
- Greet and thank customers.
- Place customer food and beverage orders through verbal communication and/or automated systems.
- Relay customer food and beverage orders from service counter to kitchen operations.
- Cook, prepare, package, and pour food and beverages in kitchen operations by hand and/or through the use of kitchen equipment, such as fryers, breakfast grills, broilers, dispensers, and ice machines while utilizing proper food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Stock kitchen and customer service operations with necessary food, beverage, packaging and service materials.
- Fill food and beverage orders of customers as part of the coordinated kitchen and customer service operations.
- Collect customer payments and return proper change to customers through use of cash register.
- Unload deliveries of food, beverage, packaging, and serving materials to restaurant.
- Clean the interior and exterior of the entire restaurant premises. Cleaning work shall entail sweeping and mopping floors, scrubbing, rinsing and polishing tables, seats, windows, doors, countertops, kitchenware, and kitchen equipment, and removing refuse from dining area and litter from the premises.
- Maintain safe public access to the restaurant.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.50 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
To keep our employees safe we have a COVID screening prior to clocking in which includes temperature taking. We provide gloves and face masks, have plastic barriers and use contactless procedures with our guests.
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: / One location
Typical start time: / 11AM
Typical end time: / 11PM
Company’s website: / www.carrols.com
Work Remotely: / No
Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place