Full Job Description
MUST BE Legal, over 18 and have car/license and have 5 years of experience including infant.
Full time, Part time, After School or weekends
Love kids? Want to get paid to have fun? Need flexibility?
We’ve got the job for you
You focus on the work. We do the rest.
- No Hustle – It’s simple: we match you with pre-screened families that need help.
- Regular Paychecks – No need to worry about asking to be paid or filing paperwork.
- On Your Side – Need to change things up with a family? We’re here to help.
A job that rewards you in every way.
- Set your own schedule. Whether you want steady hours or need flexibility, you choose your workload. We even offer app-based tools to manage your availability, scheduling and job assignments.
- Make a difference in the lives of children. What we do matters for the children and families we serve.
- Create relationships. You’ll gain life-changing experiences with children and deep connections with parents.
- Independence. No corporate structure here, but we provide the training and ongoing support you need to succeed.
Make every work day matter. Values that guide us: Can Do. Results Matter. Leave it better.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- We are looking for an engaging, child-focused individual who is willing to have fun, play, read, do arts and crafts and other activities, provide an attentive and safe care environment for the child(ren) in your care.
- 5+ year(s) childcare, babysitter or nanny experience, infant and toddler experience required.
- Minimum age of 18, valid driver’s license AND reliable vehicle
- Hold a high school diploma/GED
- CPR trained or willing to receive training.
As we continue to monitor the progression of COVID-19, our top priority is the health and safety of our caregivers and families. We are following updates and guidance from the CDC, as well as state and local authorities, and staying informed on best practices.
Thank you for considering College Nannies + Sitters – the nation’s most complete resource for full-service nanny and professional babysitting services. Building Stronger Families
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 10 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- drivers license and car
Work Location: On the road