Full Job Description
Paddock Chevrolet is currently hiring for a Full-Time Parts Driver. At Paddock Chevrolet we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Paddock Chevrolet is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same fantastic service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Key responsibilities include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Pick up and deliver parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors.
- Checks with the parts manager, wholesale representative, inventory control administrator, parts counter people, or shipping and receiving clerk before leaving to coordinate any last-minute pick-ups or deliveries.
- Verifies that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
- Checks payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
- Keeps an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Requests recipient’s signature on each delivery entry.
- Advises parts manager if delivery trucks need major repairs and maintenance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- No prior experience required.
- Valid driver’s license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.