From $15 an hour
Assembly, 2 years (Preferred)
relevant, 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Test Fire Assembler
Summary of Position Mission
Responsible for supporting manufacturing production requirements through the complete disassembly, prep, re-assembly and testing of firearms and firearm parts.
- Disassembles, preps and/or reassembles firearms and firearm parts as required
- Demonstrate solid understanding of manufacturing firearms with imported and/or US parts
- Performs majority of the manufacturing duties throughout the department and require little to no supervision to do so
- Is able to properly head space all firearms as required
- Demonstrates sound working knowledge of firearms safety
- Is able to and has been certified to safely test fire all firearms as requested
- Is able to clean, inspect and maintain the test fire equipment including the bullet trap, pump and fixtures.
- Performs initial inspection of own work to ensure that few or no mistakes are made in the assembly of the product
- Progressively improves upon and maintains acceptable production numbers in accordance with Company standards and Quality tests
- Stays on task with assigned duties at all times
- Completes all required paperwork timely and accurately
- Adheres to all employment policies/safety policies/practices required by law/established by Company
- Wears all necessary Personal Protective Equipment as directed by Company at all times
- Maintains and keeps workstation and department area clean
- Immediately reports any maintenance and/or safety issues to supervisor
- Demonstrates a positive attitude towards co-workers, other departments and the Company
- Maintains respect, courtesy and professionalism towards all co-workers and the Company
- Actively participate and support the 5S process within the work area on a daily basis.
- Other duties will be assigned as required.
Improved wages. This position once trained and certified to test fire has an additional 2.00 per hour added to base pay. $300 new hire bonus following 90 days of employment in good standing!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Assembly: 2 years (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: / One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
Company’s website: / centuryarms.com
Benefit Conditions: / Only full-time employees eligible