Full Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Perform basic manufacturing assembly, sub-assembly and packaging duties to assemble/ship select medical devices following company policies and procedures
– Operate machine set up with defined adjustments and notify
supervisor of any problems
– Load/unload parts and cut/trim parts using established procedures and tools
– Inspect parts – visual and using basic gages (go/no go)
– Complete required paperwork, including labels, production logs, process results records, etc.
– Sustain and maintain organizational and cleanliness standards
– Complete material handling duties as needed to support production
– Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Able to stand for up to 8-hours at a time
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds
This position is not eligible for employer-based sponsorship
CONMED offers a wide array of benefits to fit your unique needs. Visit our Benefits Page for more information.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Short & long term disability plus life insurance – cost paid fully by CONMED
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) – CONMED matches your contributions dollar for dollar, with the potential for up to 7% per pay period
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – allows stock purchases at discounted price
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, citizenship status, or veteran status.
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 800-325-5900 option #3.