- Assesses participants/family psychosocial status and social work needs utilizing professional knowledge, skills of observations and interviewing skills.
- Assesses a member’s living condition/situation, cultural influences, and support systems to identify member’s strengths and deficits.
- Assesses a member’s need for Daily Money Management annually and as needed.
- Develops and implements the social work components and works with other team members to develop a comprehensive Interdisciplinary team plan of care based on the needs of participant and caregivers, and goals mutually acceptable to the member/family and significant others
- Monitors effectiveness and outcomes regularly and keeps the team informed as to participant progress and level of need. Remains alert to pertinent input from other team members, participants and family members/caregivers. Reviews and revises goals and approaches to member/ family care in coordination with interdisciplinary team members.
- Provides initial face-to-face psychosocial assessments of new members enrolled in the program, and face-to-face reassessments at appropriate intervals according to PACE standards and the individualized needs of each participant
- Provides ongoing assessments and services to identified participants family, including emotional support reassurance, assistance with community resource planning and crisis intervention.
- Coordinates with the Entitlement Coordinator to ensure that entitlements and benefits are in place and recertified annually.
- Provides advocacy to member/family, e.g., assistance in obtaining entitlements and community services.
- Coordinates with the Primary Care team on obtaining of Advance Directives. educates member family on their right to develop Advance Directives which may include Health Care Proxy, Living Will, DNR, MOLST, Durable Power of Attorney and or Burial Plans.
- Educates and assesses participants/family understanding and ability to pay surplus and entitlements
Interviews will be held virtually, not at the following physical location(s).
- Ferncliff Nursing Home, 21 Ferncliff Dr., Rhinebeck, NY 12572 US
After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to connect.
Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or mobile device with a working speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see if your network connection can support an online session. A plugged in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays during your conversation.
The mission of ArchCare, the Continuing Care Community of the Archdiocese of New York, is to foster and provide faith based holistic care to frail and vulnerable people unable to fully care for themselves. Through shared commitments, ArchCare seeks to improve the quality of the lives of those individuals and their families.
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they are not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.