• Perform critical administrative work for associates and provides direct support to the site leadership team.
• Develop and maintain schedules and assisting with administrative tasks related to staffing, training, payroll,
• Maintain all physical documents and records at the location
• Plan and support associates and community events
• Distribute work items (e.g. red vests, name tags, devices, tools and equipment)
• Promote a productive work environment by ensuring clean and organized common areas (such as the training room and break room)