Fiscal functions include but are not limited to keeping of general ledger, rent and program fee payments, paying invoices, and maintaining checking account balance sheets.
• Types letters, reports, contracts, transactions, transmittals, vouchers, itinerary, agenda, minutes, and so forth, into draft or final form.
• Types and/or performs data entry functions for donors, personnel, fiscal, accounting, or similar computer input documents for updating files maintained in the computer.
• Files and retrieves materials by systematically sorting and storing documents alphabetically, numerically, chronologically, or using similar filing methods.
• Determines supply needs for the office and prepares the supply requisitions.
• Maintains association with Board of Directors, public, staff, and residents in open, friendly, and professional manner.
• Works in a collegial fashion with other staff members.
• Participates in the operation meetings and communicates relevant resident, office, and administrative issues to other staff members.
• Prepares necessary reports and forms as may be assigned by the President/CEO or his/her designated staff member.
• Complies with established organizational policies, procedures, objectives, quality assessment, and safety standards.
• Attend events and meetings outside of normal work hours as needed and assigned.
• Accept and carry out other responsibilities as may be assigned by the President/CEO, Director of Development and Communications, and Program Director.
Location: 102 W High St. Carlisle, PA, 17013