• A High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Strong people skills
• Effective communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Time management skills
• Phone etiquette
• Ability to multi-task
• Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow
• Front office reception – greet clients, service people, etc.
• Answer, screen, and direct phone calls (including voicemails)
• Organize and schedule appointments including sending meeting reminders of what is needed
• Help maintain all common areas
• Order office supplies and research new dealers/suppliers if needed
• Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms when needed by the rest of the team.
• Maintain filing storage including cloud storage.
• Check trades weekly and maintain backup files for trades for compliance purposes
• During tax preparation season – scan documents, assemble incoming tax docs, explain signature pages to clients
• Print, assemble, maintain, and mail client brochures
• Print, assemble, maintain all office correspondence – letterhead, envelopes, labels and business cards
• Send birthday cards weekly and Christmas cards annually to clients
• Maintain, update and research ways to continuously improve Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
• Process incoming and outgoing USPS mail
• Adhere to our firm’s compliance manual, privacy notices, and other rules and regulations as required by our firm and regulatory authorities.