Lean Logistics is a rapidly growing logistics company based out of Camp Hill PA. We are looking for a candidate with a winning attitude and strong work ethic. Someone who has great communication skills both through verbal communication and written communication. In this position he/she would be responsible for entering orders into our computer system. Track orders as carriers communicate via phone/email and update the orders in our system. Update our customers via phone/email on orders picking up and delivering. Update customer websites with appointment times and load status of current and past orders.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work 0800 – 1700 Hourly position
• Enter orders into our TMS System.
• Update these orders with current pickup and delivery times.
• Update these orders as carriers pickup and deliver each order.
• Call/Email pickup and delivery locations to obtain pickup and delivery times.
• Assist in answering phones when call volumes are high.
• Update websites with in and out times on orders.
• Update customers with in and out times via email/phone.
• Maintain support between customers/carriers.
• High School Degree/GED
• Experience in the logistics field would be a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Knowledgeable in sales techniques would be a plus
• Positive, energetic attitude
Benefits! Benefits! Benefits!