The Administrative Assistant will support the Building & Construction business by performing a full range of administrative duties, including Microsoft office, event planning, administrative planning, etc. We’re looking for somebody with prior experience in an administrative position.
· Process revised and new documentation, including Quality Manuals, Operations Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, and associated documentation, for compliance to the document control requirements specified in ISO-17025, notify personnel of the changes and maintain records of this notification process including standard revisions in coordination with the Director-Safety & Quality or designee
* Update the Template and Operations Manuals & Procedures folders with revised/new documents and revise the revision log & master list accordingly
* Distribute the Due/Overdue lists to Document Owners monthly
* Assist with tracking of internal audits and management reviews, including the completing/maintaining of the associated documentation, following up to any action items, reviewing schedules & records for all Intertek B&C offices, and sending notifications when audits and reviews are scheduled.
* Review and maintain documentation of Off-Site and Witness Testing
* Maintain all Intertek B&C accreditation certificates and scopes electronically and update certificates in the Intertek B&C facilities
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Prior experience in an administrative position.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Excellent prioritization, organization, and time management skills.
· Must be detail oriented.
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities.
· Ability to analyze and solve problems.
· Ability to type quickly and accurately.
· Ability to plan, organize, and complete a variety of projects within established standards, objectives, and time frames.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.