Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies by:
· Posts customer payments by recording transactions
· Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions
· Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
· Maintains records of invoices, debits, and credits.
· Verifies investigates and resolves account discrepancies
· Resolves valid or authorized deductions by completing adjustment entries
· Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures
· Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line and apply proper internal procedures
· Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing reports.
· Able to prioritize, completing tasks in an organized, efficient manner to successfully meet deadlines
· Providing assistance to and cross-training with other departments to support the success of the operation