Up to $21.50 / hour | Primarily remote | The Accounts Payable Coordinator provides a centralized location to timely and accurate payment of bills. This role acts as a liaison between communities and vendors, while providing support for all Accounts Payable issues.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Prior experience with computerized accounting systems
- Strong problem-solving skills required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel) required
- Must be able to provide excellent customer support
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Limited travel required
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Completes electronic reports and provides information on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Verifies all invoices for accuracy.
- Records payables in accounting software.
- Files accounting invoices.
- Processes accounts payable checks and related tasks.
Presbyterian Senior Living is a large not-for-profit organization comprised of a variety of locations, services and levels of care. Our organization is dedicated to our mission to provide compassionate, vibrant and supportive communities and services to promote wholeness of body, mind and spirit.