Responsible for maintaining various clerical and administrative duties as assigned, front desk receptionist and phone coverage, and daily processing of miscellaneous and inventory receipts. Assists in other accounting and clerical duties as requested.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
The primary duties of the Accounts Payable Associate include, and are not limited to, the following:
1. Present a positive and professional company image as the front desk receptionist, answer incoming calls, greet visitors, and manage the ITAR sign-in process.
2. Match of receivers of inventory items on a daily basis and enter Vendor invoices in ERP software (Epicor).
3. Prepare freight bills and assign account numbers to each one.
4. Process non-P/O invoices, obtain approvals, code, and prepare for A/P entry.
5. Scan and file all vendor invoices in accounting shared drive.
6. Prepare various forms and reports as necessary for exporting
7. Prepare invoices from Federal Express, UPS and other Traffic Services.
8. Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED and A minimum of eighteen (18) months experience providing exposure to business office systems.
Technical years’ experience in a related position Skills:
o Ability to operate office equipment such as: personal computer, copier, printer, fax, calculator, etc.
o Basic level use of software such as: MS Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
Language: Communicates using spoken and written English.
Competitive Benefits Package
401K matching | vested immediately
Outstanding Medical | Dental | Vision Insurance
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
About us Electri-Cord’s story of innovation began in 1946 when Charles Wexler founded a power cord company. In 1963 Jerry Samuels became president, and moved the company from Brooklyn, NY to Westfield PA in 1965. Electri-Cord became a leading supplier of cords to the Medical industry.
http://www.electri-cord.com/about/mission-history/ Mission. Your business depends on quality suppliers who consistently produce reliable products on time and to your specifications. At Electri-Cord, our mission is to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers by manufacturing a broad portfolio of high quality electronics products and offering a range of custom capabilities that add value and distinct advantages. Electri-Cord means innovative and problem-solving designs, custom manufacturing, courteous and accurate order entry and prompt delivery. Every order, every day. Vision Statement Our Vision is to be the “go to” contract manufacturer for all of our customers’ cable assembly, box build and power cord needs. By: Presenting a strong brand image and value proposition in the marketplace Delivering world-class products, services and solutions Achieving operational excellence in all functions and locations Leveraging product, process, and systems
technologies being an employer of choice maintaining small company flexibility while developing large company capabilities. We will ensure long term growth, profitability and sustainability for Electri-Cord.