Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 10 states.
We are in search of a Full-Time Administrative Assistant to be based at our Bloomsburg, PA office. This role will provide administrative and secretarial support to the department and interact with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors.
• High School Diploma/GED.
• 2+ years of administrative experience.
• Working proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Ability to communicate efficiently with individuals from all levels of the organization.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Schedule and organize appointments, meetings, travel, conferences, and department activities.
• Order all office supplies monthly, and maintains all equipment.
• Establish, develop, maintain and update filing system.
• Act as a liaison with Human Resources.
• Maintain daily and monthly schedule for all necessary staff to determine location and availability.
• Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and calls and takes detailed messages.
• Open, sort and distribute mail.
• Check fax machine and distribute faxes to appropriate persons.
• Ability to move or handle mail bins generally weighing no more than 15 pounds.
• Minimal hazards, general office working conditions.
• Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
• 403b Retirement Plan
• Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
Apply: If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to