Case Management Participant Assistant
Posted on September 5, 2017 by
Machias, ME and Presque Isle, ME
The Case Management Position Assistant is an advocate for older people and must love helping others! The position will assist in program activities throughout their region. Responsibilities include: general office duties, case management, assisting mature workers in organized job search, recruiting prospective program applicants, and developing community partnerships. The position is part-time (25 hours/week).
How to Apply
• Education: high school diploma required; Associates Degree preferred.
• Experience in customer service, social services, education, or human resources is a plus!
• Intermediate computer software skills required including: keyboarding, Microsoft products including Word, Excel and Outlook, and Internet search.
• Strong oral and written communication skills; good listener and organizational skills; flexible and reliable.
• Excellent customer service skills a necessity.
• Be knowledgeable of the area and its labor market.
• Must have a current valid drivers’ license and access to a reliable vehicle; some local travel is required.
• Candidates must meet criteria for enrollment in A4TD’s Senior Community Service Employment Program: be otherwise unemployed, age 55+, income eligible, and a resident in A4TD’s service area.
We will train the right person!
For more info & to apply:
If you have any questions about the position, you may call 800.439.3307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.